WHY ARE YOU HERE?
• I realized that Architecture firms not only need a top notch intern with the appropriate skill set, but also they need new clients. In order to be a more valuable asset to a firm, I have been acquiring search engine marketing skills. To that point – you are here.
HIRE ME BECAUSE
• I can bring new clients to the table.
• I can deliver in a cost effective and efficient manner.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Design Devlopment
• Construction Documents
• 3d Visualization
• Vision, Values, and Strategy Development
• Globalization, World Traveler
My name is Akheil Shah. I recently graduated from LSU with a Bachelor of Architecture. My goal is to fulfill my internship requirements with a top multinational architecture firm. As an aspiring architect I believe that the meaning of architecture can be found in its process including; design, construction administration, and business management.
Currently I am a teacher and a student. I teach the technical skills that compose our industry standards, including; Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Indesign, Adobe Illustrator, 3d Studio Max, Auto CAD, Hand Drafting and design. I am also attending classes for Revit Architecture and Rhino.
I believe that my knack for publicity, marketing, and technical development makes me a huge asset to any company. I have found that writing about my goals, and inspirations gives me a much higher level of recognition. I am now in the top 20 search results for ‘baton rouge architects’, and top five for other subjects that I write about. This is crucial for any company, significantly increasing the chances for new clients. If you are interested in meeting with me , please contact me at akheil @ akheil.com, so that we may become better acquainted and discuss what you have in mind for any additions to your firm.