Baton Rouge Architecture Firms Honored at Rose Awards
Baton Rouge, LA, April 24, 2010 – The winners of the American Institute of Architects Baton Rouge’s (AIABR) Rose Awards were honored at an event gala this past Thursday. The winners were honored by Baton Rouge businesses in the design and construction industry. The Rose Award is a recognition of its members for design excellence and innovation.
The 2009 Baton Rouge Rose Awards winners are:
- Chenevert Architects for 232 Third Street and the Kress, Welsh-Levy & Knox building – Rose Award
- Trahan Architects for the LSU Softball Complex and First Presbyterian Church of Colorado Springs – Rose Award
- Grace and Hebert Architects for the Iberville Parish Veterans Memorial – Rose Award
- Holly and Smith Architects for Our Mother of Perpetual Hope Chapel/Saint Scholastica Chapel and Consolidated Gravity Drainage District #1 Office Building – Rose Award
- PLUSone for the Laurel Street condos – Silver Rose Award
- Remson Haley Herpin Architects for OneEleven – Gold Rose Award
- Pistorius Associates for Northshore Eye Associates – Rose Award
The gala was held on April 22nd, 2010 at Harvey Honore Enterprises.